Email Campaign Archive
from The Nordic Africa Institute
join our mailing list
- 09/04/2020 - NAI Newsletter September 2020
- 07/30/2020 - NAI Newsletter August 2020
- 06/16/2020 - NAI Newsletter June 2020
- 05/06/2020 - NAI Newsletter May 2020
- 04/03/2020 - NAI Newsletter April 2020
- 03/06/2020 - NAI Newsletter March 2020
- 02/11/2020 - NAI Newsletter February 2020
- 12/05/2019 - Violence could escalate in Burkina Faso, Will carrot or stick make Ethiopians pay tax?
- 11/06/2019 - Putin raises the stakes in Africa and Namibia goes to the polls
- 10/02/2019 - Xenofobia, African federalism and upcoming elections in Botswana and Mozambique
- 09/03/2019 - New NAI director, 85 000 inhabitants– no state services, Saving research for generations to come
- 07/02/2019 - Nigeria missing in free trade deal, irrigation in Ethiopia, and EU election aftermath.
- 06/05/2019 - The rainbow nation under threat, football player migration, and African free trade deal
- 05/03/2019 - Corruption-plagued ANC expected to win the South Africa elections
- 04/04/2019 - Research in the aftermath of Idai, property tax to increase trust and revenues, and a new EU-Africa trade agreement.
- 03/05/2019 - Historic power shift in Addis paved way for peace, we look at what's next
- 02/01/2019 - Focus on personalities, not issues, in the Nigeria elections
- 11/30/2018 - Uganda's tough equation, AU and peacekeeping, #RhodesMustFall
- 11/28/2018 - Invitation to public lecture on Africans and Other Foreigners in South China's Global Marketplace
- 10/31/2018 - AU and reforms, gender and peacebuildning, epidemic and prejudices