Email Campaign Archive
from Sagamore Institute of the Adirondacks
join our mailing list
- 04/16/2019 - Greetings from Emily Martz, Craft Beer Camp, Restoration Weekend, Volunteer Opportunities at Sagamore.
- 04/07/2019 - Support traditional music at Sagamore, come to the May 4th Benefit Concert at Proctor's in Schenectady and participate in Roots & Branches!
- 03/18/2019 - Sagamore's New Executive Director, New Opportunity for Teachers at Sagamore and Folk Music Traditions Continue
- 02/22/2019 - Sagamore is gearing up for the season, New Historic Photographs Come to Light and Adirondack Folk Night Concert.
- 01/14/2019 - It is a New Year at Sagamore, Reserve for Grands Camp, Vote for us and Sagamore is looking for a new Executive Director!
- 12/31/2018 - Happy New Year From Great Camp Sagamore
- 12/26/2018 - Sagamore's Annual Heritage Appeal's Final Days--Will You Help?
- 12/14/2018 - Happy Holidays from Great Camp Sagamore!
- 11/23/2018 - Winter Comes to Sagamore Lake, Sagamore Song, Heritage Appeal and Giving Tuesday
- 11/14/2018 - Uncovering the Past and Building for the Future and Sagamore's Annual Heritage Appeal
- 09/21/2018 - Vanderbilt History Weekend & Mountain Music, Last Chance for Sagamore in 2018!
- 09/07/2018 - Love Blooms at Sagamore, Grands Camps Win Accolades, Songwriting and Museum Association Meetings
- 08/19/2018 - Special Opportunity for Women Recovering from Cancer and Chronic Illness to Attend Arts & Healing Retreat at Sagamore!
- 08/11/2018 - A great event on a beautiful summer night at Sagamore and upcoming Fall programs!
- 07/20/2018 - You are invited to the best summer event in the Adirondacks!
- 07/06/2018 - Sagamore's Annual Benefit honors Adirondack legend Bill Smith
- 05/24/2018 - Sagamore's New Program Staff, Artist Visit and Spring Program Availability
- 05/12/2018 - Sagamore's Chalet Project Update, Women's Fly Fishing, Black Fly Challenge and Craft Beer Camp
- 04/26/2018 - Volunteers are at the core of the Sagamore experience, come join us!
- 04/26/2018 - Sagamore Celebrates its Volunteers and Announces New Opportunities