Email Campaign Archive
from National Council of Urban Indian Health
join our mailing list
- 11/19/2019 - Watch NOW: NCUIH to Testify Before Congress on “Broken Promises”
- 11/18/2019 - 11/18 NCUIH Updates: NCUIH Receives Award from USET, Upcoming Tobacco Webinar, HIV Listening Session, New Funding
- 11/14/2019 - Reminder - NCUIH Webinar on Environmental Health TODAY!
- 11/08/2019 - Register Now - Dec. 10 - NCUIH and IHS Listening Session Eliminating Hepatitis C and HIV in Indian Country: A Focus on Urban Indian Health
- 11/08/2019 - NCUIH Upcoming Events: Environmental Health, GPRA, Office of Smoking and Health, HIV HCV
- 11/07/2019 - Breaking News: Fifth Circuit to Rehear ICWA Challenge
- 11/05/2019 - Press Release: Senate Passes Interior Appropriations with Urban Indian Health Funding
- 11/04/2019 - 11/4 NCUIH Updates: Senate Passes Interior Bill with Urban Indian Health Funding, New Webinars and Funding, NCUIH Testifies at Congress
- 10/30/2019 - New Webinar on Environmental Health Data!
- 10/30/2019 - Watch NOW: NCUIH to Testify Before Congress on Health Care Access for Urban Native Vets
- 10/25/2019 - Save the Date - Dec. 10 - NCUIH and IHS Listening Session Eliminating Hepatitis C and HIV in Indian Country: A Focus on Urban Indian Health
- 10/24/2019 - Policy Update: President Trump Announces Intent to Nominate RADM Weahkee as Director of IHS
- 10/23/2019 - Reminder - Today at 2pm ET - Community of Learning - GPRA 101
- 10/21/2019 - 10/21 NCUIH Updates: SDPI Urban Confer, SAMHSA Funding, Indigi-Wellness Champion Winners Selected
- 10/16/2019 - TODAY! Join us for our Inaugural Webinar on Environmental Health!
- 10/07/2019 - 10/7 NCUIH Updates: Environmental Health Webinar, SDPI Short Term Funding Approved, Indigenous Pink Day 2019
- 10/02/2019 - Join us for our Inaugural Webinar on Environmental Health!
- 09/30/2019 - Last Day to Submit Indigi-Wellness Champion Contest Post! (Due at Midnight)
- 09/26/2019 - Indigi-Wellness Champion Contest Deadline Extended (Due September 30th)
- 09/23/2019 - 9/23 NCUIH Updates: 9/24 MMIW Moment of Silence, Indigi-Wellness Campaign Extended to 9/30, Hearing Held on Health Care Access for Urban Native Vets