Only 4 more weeks until the Show! Can you believe how fast time flies? Here are some important reminders that you can check off your list:
- Early bird rates:
- MANDATORY forms that need to be submitted to me ASAP:
- Proof of Insurance
- Toronto Public Health Form (For Food & Beverage Exhibitors)
*** If you would like to purchase insurance, click here!***
- MANDATORY form that needs to be submitted to the MTCC ASAP:
- Sampling Form (For Food & Beverage Exhibitors)
- Our Show hours:
- Friday 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Move-In & Out:
- The move-in date is Thursday, April 6th after 8am. Details to follow.
- We will provide a scheduled move-out procedure closer to the Show to ensure a safer and more efficient move-out. I will contact you regarding your move-out schedule.
- Storage, Refrigeration & Ice orders:
- Please complete this form if you require Storage, Refrigeration or Ice by March 31st, 2017.
- Get Social!
- Our hashtag is #GLS17. Promote your attendance at the Show and connect with us on:
- Instagram @GreenLivingPage
- Facebook @GreenLivingPage
- Twitter @GreenLivingPage
- Exhibitor badges will be distributed based on square footage of your booth. Six badges will be allocated for every 100 square foot. Please pick them up at registration in the lobby at move in on Thursday April 6th.
- A few more friendly reminders:
- We don’t allow plastic water bottles on the Show floor. Please bring reusable containers, as we will have accessible water stations.
- No plastic shopping bags are to be given out unless they are compostable. Please be sure to use an alternative.
- Food samples must be served in compostable containers.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!