1) Food and Beverage exhibitors must submit their Toronto Public Health form to me, and Sampling form to the MTCC by April 1st 2017.
2) Storage, Refrigeration & Ice orders:
- Please complete this form if you require Storage, Refrigeration or Ice by March 31st, 2017.
Just a few more friendly reminders for you all:
- No plastic water bottles are allowed on the Show floor. Please bring reusable containers, as we will have accessible water stations.
- No plastic shopping bags are to be given out unless they are compostable. Please be sure to use an alternative.
- Food samples must be served in compostable containers.
- Your 10 complimentary tickets have been mailed out. Please contact me if you haven’t received them. Keep an eye on your mailbox!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
Karissa Chandrakate | Show Coordinator
E: email@example.com | T: 416-360-0044 x 326
70 The Esplanade, Suite 307, Toronto, ON M5E 1R2 | Fax: 416-642-1711
GreenLivingEnterprises.ca | GreenLivingShow.ca | GreenLivingOnline.com
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
THE GREEN LIVING SHOW SPREAD THE WORD! | April 7–9, 2017, Metro Toronto Convention Centre