Happy New Year, Thinkers! Here's to making 2019 your best year yet. 🥂
A huge shoutout to the more than 500 people that subscribed to Thinker in 2018. It's truly an honor to be able to share some of my favorite resources with you each week. I hope you learned as much from me as I did from you!
This week I gathered 18 of the most interesting articles from around the web in 2018. They're broken up into a few different categories to make it easier to refer to when you're in need of a pick-me-up.
- The Last Conversation You'll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right (Grub Street)
- While We Sleep, Our Mind Goes on an Amazing Journey (National Geographic)
- A Guide for the Quest to the Unlived Life (More To That)
Until next Friday, Thinkers.
- 3 Ways to Make Your Research Better Today (Kie Watanabe)
- How Buffer Generated 2 Million+ Video Views on Social Media in One Year (Brian Peters)
- Wait But Why’s Tim Urban on Parsing and Transmitting Complex Ideas (First Round Review)
P.S. If you enjoy Thinker and you think your friends and family might, too, nothing says "I love you" more than a share (or a forward). Or, send them this link to make it even easier to join. It's sure to make for great dinner talk!
|Feedback about Thinker? I'd love to hear from you! Simply reply to this email.
Or, you can quickly unsubscribe from my list here.
Copyright © 2019 Thinker, All rights reserved.