Public Information Meeting:
Navigating the Healthcare System with Epilepsy and Seizures
Monday, January 16
6:30 - 8:30 pm
The Bronson Centre
211 Bronson Ave., Room 212
Guest Speakers: From Nurse on Board - Susan Hagar, RN, Marian Meade, RN, and Lynn Joseph, RN
- I’ve had a seizure. Now what?
- How can I play a larger role in decision-making about my healthcare?
- How do I know if I’m accessing all available support?
- What can I do if I’m concerned about long-term side effects of a medication my child is on?
- Are there supports available for partners, parents, and caregivers?
Find out the answers to these questions and more.
Epilepsy Ottawa’s Public Information Meetings are open to those living with epilepsy, their families and friends, and the general public.