Brothers & Sisters - Be Patient
Guest Speaker: Pastor Vic
January 3, 2021
Coming up at TCGC
Our two worship services are in the sanctuary and masks are required. We also offer in-door overflow seating in Room 117 during the 11am service for those who prefer more space.
New Classes Starting This Sunday: Two classes will be offered during the 9am service - Christ in the Old Testament (Room 125 and online) and a study in the Book of Revelation (online only). Contact the church office for more information.
The Financial Peace University class will take place during the 11am service and you are invited to sign up here. The first session on January 3rd will provide an overview of the FPU resources available to the congregation. The formal class will commence on January 10th.
Ministry Needs: We are in need of more volunteers to help on the Welcome Team, Ushering, and Children’s Ministry. Please contact the office if you are available and interested. Thank you!
1. The Love Of The Father
2. I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous)
3. His Mercy Is More
4. Jesus Paid It All
5. All My Ways Are Known To You
Listen to all the songs here!
Parents, please work with your kids on memorizing the weekly memory verse. Thank you! *all verses are NKJV
This Week’s Lesson
Children’s Church: 5yrs-4th grade
- Passage: Genesis 42:1-46:34; 50:15-21 Joseph’s Dreams Came True
- Memory Verse: Genesis 28:15 “Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”
5th & 6th Grade: In service with their parents
If you will be checking new children into Children’s Ministry or have visitors with children, you can expedite the check-in process by emailing email@example.com with the names and birthdates of the children, and we can enter them in our system and make Sunday check-in a breeze!
Chuck and Yumi Robb
Church Planting in Japan
Request prayer for:
- Wisdom on how to best reach the community as the coronavirus gets worse.
- Keegan - to continue to adjust as a missionary in Higashimatsushima and language learning.
- Salvation of non-believers (family, friends, non-Christians who attend the Bible study).
- Financial provision and more English students at their school.
- More like-minded co-laborers/interns to come alongside of them.
In House Ministries: