The University of Maryland Eastern Shore (UMES) continues to closely monitor the COVID–19 pandemic (https://umes.edu/covid19/
). This national crisis affects the academic, research and extension activities at UMES, as it is affecting every one of you.
UMES has modified the spring semester so that face-to-face academic classes have been transitioned to an online learning format. For UMES Extension programing, online training has not been our practice; however, we are willing to adapt to continue serving our community.
With the increased public health concerns and Governor Hogan’s “stay at home” order, UMES Extension has cancelled or postponed all workshops, trainings and classes. As soon as the Governor’s order changes, our activities will resume. In the meantime, some classes, webinars and other programs will be available via ZOOM, WebEx, Google Hangouts, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Follow us on Facebook
for more information. Additionally, if there is a pressing consultation or inquiry, contact us via e-mail:
· Small Farms – Berran Rogers: firstname.lastname@example.org
· 4-H STEM – Lisa Murphy: email@example.com
· Ag Production – Naveen Kumar Dixit: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Agricultural Law – Nicole Cook: email@example.com
· Health and Nutrition– Virginie Zoumenou: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Agricultural Communications – Suzanne Street: email@example.com
· Small Ruminant Production – E.N. Escobar: firstname.lastname@example.org
· General Extension Information – Lisa Morgan: email@example.com
Keep safe…stay at home…wash your hands!!!