Topic: Dealing with Mood and Weight during Menopause
The multifactorial effect of changes in sex hormones affect mood, weight, skin, and sexual interest. We need to have open conversations about how hormones work at almost all organ systems. This is why a woman skin starts to wrinkle, or she can’t sleep as soundly.
Early signs of the transition to menopause may include irregular menstrual cycles, hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, forgetfulness, tearfulness, anger or irritability, anxiety, acne, migraines, weight gain, vaginal dryness and changes in sexual function.
The sex hormones speak directly to neurotransmitters to calm the mind or excite the libido.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The play of hormones in peri-menopause and menopause
- How hormones affect mood
- What causes painful intercourse after menopause
- Can menopause cause hair loss, acne or hives?
- How to measure hormones to diagnose menopause
- How to regain optimal hormone levels to ride though menopause without the symptoms
Register now for "Dealing with Mood and Weight during Menopause" webinar on Zoom! https://alchemyofhealth15.eventbrite.com.au and when you receive the confirmation email, you will be able to click on a blue link to add the event and the Zoom link to your calendar.