Topic: Is T3stosterone the reason Erectile Function changes?
Don’t think that T3stosterone is the answer to all male ills. We need all key players - Estrogen, T3stosterone, DHEA, Cortisol, Thyroid, Gut – working together in sync in tune with the body’s natural rhythms.
The natural decline of hormone levels in aging men also poses an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and prostate problems.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• The play of hormones in a male
• Signs and symptoms of an aging male
• Sex hormones and neurotransmitters in erectile function
• Male hormones in prostate conditions
• Current treatments and pitfalls for balancing male hormones
• Pharmaceutical and natural management of er3ctile function, andropause and prostate health
Register now for "Is T3stosterone the reason Er3ctile Function changes?" webinar on Zoom! https://alchemyofhealth11.eventbrite.com.au and when you receive the confirmation email, you will be able to click on a blue link to add the event and the Zoom link to your calendar.