|Asking: $37,000 o.b.o
Realtors add your commission on top.
||2,351 M/U Sqft
|House is currently rented and tenants lease rights apply until end of February.
This house needs mostly cosmetic work. House has recently updated Furnace, Water Heater, A/C, and paint.
- Buy and Hold Investor: Great cash flow deal that needs very little work - Conservative $750 Rent Rate. Could possibly rent for higher - Net $4,656 per year for your own portfolio after factoring in taxes, insurance and 10% monthly for Property Management, Maintenance, and Vacancy. Use the Brrrr strategy to refinance a large chunk of your cash back out and produce exceptional cash on cash returns.
- Turnkey Company: Buy for $37,000 and complete updates. Screen tenants, get it rented and put PM in place to make it turnkey for your clients and sell for a profit.
- Owner Occupant Retail Flip - $135k - $155k ARV, depending on your level of rehab. See Comps Here Flip Repairs of 25k - 40k (add garage)
Zillow Rental Comps:
- Nearly Rent Ready
- Fresh Paint
- Updated Roof
- Newer Furnace
- Newer Central A/C
- Close to Monon Trail
- Close to Indy's Mass Ave
- Close to St. Claire Place
- 4 Bedrooms
- Exceptional Flip Comps blocks away which will increase Appraised Value after repairs.
Turnkey Rental Repair Estimates $10,000
Click Here to View Pictures
- Paint Ceiling
- Touch Up Paint
- Update Flooring
- Drywall Repair in some rooms
- Update and Ground Electrical Outlets
- Appliance Upgrades
- Basement Clean up and Drylock
Access: PROPERTY IS OCCUPIED. To arrange access Please EMAIL Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Buy: Ben's properties sell very fast many times sight unseen. Ben's properties are sold on a first come first serve basis to the best offer. Ben is open to all offers.
Only Available to Cash Buyers who can close quickly, Buyers pays closing costs.
First buyer who leaves $2,500 non-refundable Earnest Money Deposit with Title Company and signs our Assignment Agreement or Purchase Agreement wins this deal!
If you're interested and would like to purchase this property, please contact Ben directly to have him send you the purchase agreement or assignment agreement. Please email email@example.com Or you can call Ben directly on his cell: 574-329-3524
Earnest Money Deposit: Non-refundable $2,500 secures purchase.
Attention Realtors: Add whatever fee you’d like on top of our price for your fee if you have a solid cash buyer interested and ready to close.
Note: If this email was in your Spam or Junk folder be sure to click the "Not Spam" or "Not Junk" Button to move this email over to your inbox. This will help future properties get straight to your inbox when they go out so you don't miss out.
*Seller of this property either owns or has equitable contractual interest along with notice of interest recorded with county in the properties marketed.
**All properties are sold for cash or hard money only. Buyer to verify all information and funds. $2,500 non-refundable earnest deposit is required along with a 14 day or less closing period.
***Seller has exclusively relied upon the information listed within the MLS and Property Tax office to determine all measurements including lot size, square footage, number of bathrooms, number of bedrooms, number of total rooms, zoning, permitted and prohibited uses, construction materials, parking, year of construction, and all other pertinent data relating to the physical improvements and land area of the subject property. Buyer acknowledges and accepts that Seller makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whatsoever, as to the actual conditions that may exist within or around the property, and Buyer acknowledges that it has conducted its own investigation of these facts, and is purchasing the subject property based upon its own conclusions. Buyer expressly acknowledges that it is purchasing the property in "as is, where is" condition.
****All properties Subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, cancellation. All properties sold as is, where is with absolutely no representations written or oral. Buyer is to do their own independent due diligence. Buyer to verify all material facts including square footage. Property will not be considered under contract until signed contract and deposit received with all contingencies removed. Sales price is net to seller. Buyer to pay all closing costs.