|To See Pictures or Click Here
This wholesale opportunity provides investors with a duplex with one side occupied that needs some repairs to make turnkey and to lower your future CapEx costs. This property has been priced to allow for generous cash on cash returns and good cashflow even after all expenses are factored in! This property meets the 2% rule and is in the path of development:
Walk half a block to the new Indy Red line when the project is complete!
A lot of money being invested into this neighborhood.
This opportunity won't last long and is priced for net cash on cash returns in the teens even after repairs and every single expense is accounted for.
Priced at $500 Rent Per Unit:
- Buy and Hold for Your Own Portfolio - Beat the mythical 2% rule and earn generous cash on cash returns even after factoring in all expenses. Ask about our project management referrals available by request for repairs. Keep the equity in your pocket
- Buy and sell as a turnkey investment to your clients once the updates are complete earning you a health profit for your Indianapolis turnkey business.
- Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refi some cash back out to increase cash on cash returns commonly knows as the BRRR investment strategy.
1/1 Rental Comps
- New Furnace and Water Heater in one unit
- Walking distance from Garfield Park
- Close to I-65 intersection
- Updated Roof
- Located near Big Car's Big Plan
- Large Units, could be 2 bedroom, but have to walk through one room to get to another so better used as dining room
Turnkey repair Estimates of $17,500 depending on your resources:
- New Furnace needed in one unit
- Update Water Heater in one unit
- New window AC unit for both units
- Update appliances in both unit
- Dry-wall fixes and patch work
- Install vent fans in both bathrooms
- Paint exterior siding
- Interior paint
- Flooring updates
- Deep Clean
- Update bathroom
Access: Property is occupied by tenants To arrange access Please email us by replying directly to this post or at email@example.com with property address in the subject line.
How To Buy: Ben's properties sell very fast and are on sold on a first come first serve basis to the best offer. Ben is open to all offers.
If you're interested and would like to purchase this property, please contact Ben directly to have him send you the purchase agreement or click submit offer button above .
To inquire further email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Earnest Money Deposit: Non-refundable $2,500 secures purchase before anyone else. Must close within 14 days.
Realtors: Add whatever fee you’d like on top of our price as your fee if you have a solid cash buyer interested and ready to close.