|Seller Financing Terms:
If you've received this email from someone else and you haven't applied for access to my Indianapolis inventory yet at 20% - 70% below market value, then what are you waiting for? Cash buyers and Realtor's who want to determine their own commission please sign up by clicking the link: InvestWithBen.com
- $11,000 Down at Closing gets you or your client into this home!
- Remaining principal balance of $81,000
- 25 year term at a monthly payment of $740
- Property Taxes and Insurance is covered in this payment
- Much Much Cheaper than Hard Money
If you've received this email by mistake. Please unsubscribe at the bottom of this page.
- Flip this property only $11,000 down and your repair costs gets you into a flip property with an ARV of $140k - $145k (In-ground pool adds value for prospective owner occupant buyers).
- Buy on seller financing then sell on a lease option.
- Whiteland Schools
- Built in 1988
- A/B grade neighborhood
- No HOA fee
- New Roof Fall 2013
- Completely Updated In-ground Pool, updated liner, filter, pump, fan
- HVAC updated 2013
Repair Estimates $15k -$25k depending your resources, materials, and level of rehab
Click Here to View Pictures
Access: Please do not disturb current occupant. Buyer gets possession of house at closing. To arrange access Please TEXT Ben at 574-329-3524 or email Ben to have him get you inside
How To Buy: Ben's properties sell very fast many times sight unseen. Ben's properties are sold on a first come first serve basis to the best offer. Ben is open to all offers.
Only Available to Buyers who can close quickly, Buyer always pay all closing costs. First buyer who offers me the $2,500 non-refundable Earnest Money Deposit gets the property!
If you're interested and would like to purchase this property, please contact Ben directly to have him send you the purchase agreement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this property or respond directly to this email.
Earnest Money Deposit: Non-refundable $2,500 secures purchase.
Attention Realtors: Add whatever fee you’d like on top of our price for your fee if you have a solid cash buyer interested and ready to close.