|This wholesale opportunity provides investors with an easy rehab and exceptional cash flow on an already rented Indianapolis multifamily property.
This opportunity won't last long and is priced for returns in the teens even after repairs are complete. This property has been priced with conservative rent estimates and generous expense and vacancy budget reserves to lower your risk as an investor.
Income Details based on $600 Rent Per Unit:
- Buy and Hold for Your Own Portfolio - Crush the mythical 2% rule. Ask about trusted contractor available by request for repairs. Keep the equity in your pocket 15.9% Cash on Cash return even after conservative expense and repair estimates.
- Buy and sell as a turnkey investment to your clients once the simple rehab is complete. Earning you a generous return on your investment.
- Repair and refinance to generate cash on cash returns even higher than 15.9%
2/1 Rental Comps
3/1 Rental Comps
- Exceptional Cash Flow
- Already rented at higher rent rates for area
- One unit in excellent shape and rented!
- Newer Roof
- Updated Windows
- Updated Electrical
- Separate Electric Meters
- Full basement for added storage for tenants
Property repair Estimates of $17,500 depending on how far you want to take it and your material and contractor resources:
- 4 windows need updated ($200 - $300 per window)
- Currently no central A/C (add window units or install central A/C)
- Deep cleaning
- Kitchen updates in larger unit
- Vanity in larger unit
- Paint Window Trim and touch up siding
- Repair small section of siding (No more than $500)
- Update Flooring
- Dry-wall Patching
- Interior doors and exterior basement door
- Most of the updates needed are in 3 bed unit
- 2 bed unit is in great shape!
- Closet in loft room to turn bigger unit into 3rd bedroom
CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES
Access: To arrange access please REPLY directly to this email or call Ben to have him get you inside.
How To Buy: Ben's properties sell very fast and are on sold on a first come first serve basis to the best offer. Ben is open to all offers.
If you're interested and would like to purchase this property, please contact Ben directly to have him send you the purchase agreement. $2,500 EMD secures the purchase.
No contracts are signed until buyer completes their inspections.
To inquire further, reply to this email.
Earnest Money Deposit: Non-refundable $2,500 secures purchase before anyone else. Must close within 15 days.
Realtors: Add whatever fee you’d like on top of our price as your fee if you have a solid cash buyer interested and ready to close.