Mask mandate changes
Queensland will lift its mask mandate on public transport from Wednesday 21st September, 2022.
Read about it here.
COVID Testing and Treatments
New fact sheets in Plain English
Get free RATs (Rapid Antigen Tests)
From August 2022, you can get free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) at Queensland Health RAT distribution points if you are eligible. this includes people seeking asylum in Queensland and recently arrived from Ukraine.
COVID-19 Translated Resources Pack
More information here.
Developed by the Federal Department of Health and Aged Care updated COVID-19 information in your language.
Share these resources with your networks and community!
Download the pack or view online here
CALD COVID Health Engagement Project (CCHEP)
- CCHEP continues to work with communities in various community led initiatives across QLD
- Following the recent announcement from QH on the free RAT kits for various groups, CCHEP has been working with stakeholders to facilitate access to these free RAT kits at various touchpoints in the community
- CCHEP together with partners have contracted QUT to conduct an evaluation of the reciprocal engagement approach of working with and supporting CALD communities during the pandemic. Data collection is ongoing; this process also includes trained bicultural workers who are peer researchers in this evaluation
- CCHEP is also in the process of development of a CALD communities engagement framework based on the learnings from COVID
- Updated version - Qld Health 'Living with COVID' slide deck and script