In Our Hearts and Prayers….
Praise & Thanksgiving
- Thanking God for His Sustaining Grace.
- Thanking God for help with school.
- Thanking God for the opportunity to connect with neighbors.
- Thanking God for the opportunity to serve the community in cooperation with the YMCA.
- A brother
- A father and mother
- A sister
- Cancer: Sandra R., David M. (friend of Karen G.), Gary B. (Steve B. father), Star G., Cindy D.,
- Homebound: Ruthie A., Evelyn E., Jimmie B.
- Overall health: Alexis L., Kevin K., Holly K., Joyce J., Dorcas F., Aimee B., Patty C., Joe & Betty C., Norma L.
- Leroy Minatre & Jim Monck—Recovery from open-heart surgery
- Kevin K. - Upcoming surgery
- Joanne M. awaiting test results
- James G. (Joanne M. brother) - Heart trouble
- Mitchell - Recovery after appendix surgery
- Debbie Erz - Patience while waiting for a new wheelchair
- For those who grieving around the country
- Freedom for a friend battling addiction.
- Military Service: Jessica Campbell, Daniel Holguin, Naomi Jeter (Reserves), Mason Fidler (Basic Training)
PRAYERS FOR OTHERS
- Stockton Police Chief, Eric Jones
- Lodi Unified School District Teachers, Staff & Supt. Dr. Cathy Washer
- Gardnerville Crossroads of the Nazarene, Bill Powers, Pastor
- Kennedy Elementary School Chaplin, Todd Herbert