In this new weekly EENA newsletter, we want to bring you the latest news, resources, information, guidelines, tools and much more that could help support the work of emergency services facing the COVID-19 challenge in Europe and beyond.
- Webinar: Austrian emergency medical calls during COVID-19 - 4 May, 15:00 CEST
Join us to hear about lessons learnt and recommendations from Notruf Niederosterreich’s Director. More information and how to connect.
- Document: COVID-19 Apps around the world
- Document: Online platforms supporting public health authorities during COVID-19
- Document: Collaborative Coalition for International Public Safety's (CC:IPS) Global Recommendations for Emergency Services Organisations
during the COVID-19 outbreak
Webinars - Find them all here
- How disinformation & cyberthreats affect emergency services during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 6 April. Access the recording and materials here.
- Data and strategies on emergency calls & public warning during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 27 March. Access the recording and materials here.
Resources for emergency services - Find them all here
Private initiatives in support of emergency services
Many companies and platforms worldwide are developing specific initiatives and opening their resources to help support the fight against COVID-19. At EENA, we are compiling these and making them accessible for emergency services here.
- Italy and France See Slower Virus Spread with reopening in view - Bloomberg
- WHO warns about coronavirus antibody tests as some nations consider issuing ‘immunity passports’ to recovered patients - CNBC
- How South Korea flattened the coronavirus curve with technology - Prevention Web
Do you have any information, initiative, resource you would like to share with us? Get in touch with Beatriz Peon at firstname.lastname@example.org