In this new weekly EENA newsletter, we want to bring you the latest news, resources, information, guidelines, tools and much more that could help support the work of emergency services facing the COVID-19 challenge in Europe and beyond.
- Webinar: Crisis Communications Training - 8 May, 14:00 CEST
We have partnered with Twitter to offer a crisis communications training for first-line responders and communicators. More information and how to connect.
- Document: COVID-19 Apps around the world - Updated on 7 May
- Document: Collaborative Coalition for International Public Safety's (CC:IPS) Global Recommendations for Emergency Services Organisations
during the COVID-19 outbreak
Webinars - Find them all here
- Austrian emergency medical calls during COVID-19, presented on 4 May. Access the recording and materials here.
- Role of tech platforms around COVID-19, presented on 30 April.
- How disinformation & cyberthreats affect emergency services during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 6 April. Access the recording and materials here.
- Data and strategies on emergency calls & public warning during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 27 March. Access the recording and materials here.
Resources for emergency services - Find them all here
Private initiatives in support of emergency services
Many companies and platforms worldwide are developing specific initiatives and opening their resources to help support the fight against COVID-19. At EENA, we are compiling these and making them accessible for emergency services here.
- How to measure your nation’s response to coronavirus - National Geographic
- Coronavirus and South Korea: How lives changed to beat the virus - BBC
- Google and Apple ban location tracking in their contact tracing apps - MIT Technology Review
Do you have any information, initiative, resource you would like to share with us? Get in touch with Beatriz Peon at firstname.lastname@example.org