In this new weekly EENA newsletter, we want to bring you the latest news, resources, information, guidelines, tools and much more that could help support the work of emergency services facing the COVID-19 challenge in Europe and beyond.
- Document: COVID-19 Apps around the world
- Document: Online platforms supporting public health authorities during COVID-19
- Document: Collaborative Coalition for International Public Safety's (CC:IPS) Global Recommendations for Emergency Services Organisations
during the COVID-19 outbreak
- (Updated on 24 April) Appendix: Breakdown of data and strategies per country on emergency calls & public warning during COVID-19 outbreak (trends and more analysed here)
Webinars - Find them all here
- How disinformation & cyberthreats affect emergency services during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 6 April. Access the recording and materials here.
- Data and strategies on emergency calls & public warning during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 27 March. Access the recording and materials here.
Resources for emergency services - Find them all here
Private initiatives in support of emergency services
Many companies and platforms worldwide are developing specific initiatives and opening their resources to help support the fight against COVID-19. At EENA, we are compiling these and making them accessible for emergency services here.
- How South Korea flattened the coronavirus curve with technology - Prevention Web
- How to build and deploy testing systems at unprecedented scale - The Economist
- COVID-19 and Emergency Alerting Best Practices - Radio World
Do you have any information, initiative, resource you would like to share with us? Get in touch with Beatriz Peon at email@example.com