In this new weekly EENA newsletter, we want to bring you the latest news, resources, information, guidelines, tools and much more that could help support the work of emergency services facing the COVID-19 challenge in Europe and beyond.
- Document: Online platforms supporting public health authorities during COVID-19
- Document: Collaborative Coalition for International Public Safety's (CC:IPS) Global Recommendations for Emergency Services Organisations
during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Document: Data and strategies on emergency calls & public warning during COVID-19 outbreak & Appendix: Breakdown of data and strategies per country
Webinars - Find them all here
- How disinformation & cyberthreats affect emergency services during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 6 April. Access the recording and materials here.
- Data and strategies on emergency calls & public warning during COVID-19 outbreak, presented on 27 March. Access the recording and materials here.
Resources for emergency services - Find them all here
Private initiatives in support of emergency services
Many companies and platforms worldwide are developing specific initiatives and opening their resources to help support the fight against COVID-19. At EENA, we are compiling these and making them accessible for emergency services here.
- 70 Coronavirus Vaccines Are Under Development, With 3 in Human Trials, WHO Says - Time
- Apple and Google are building coronavirus tracking into iOS and Android - MIT Technology Review
- Artificial Intelligence in the fight against COVID-19 - Financial Express
Do you have any information, initiative, resource you would like to share with us? Get in touch with Beatriz Peon at email@example.com