What makes you smile?
I woke up this morning smiling. Well, why not?
The daily news overflows with items that bring anything but a smile. Everyone is asking, "How much longer...?"
For today, I decided not to focus on how much longer or when.
What if we thought about all the people, places, memories in our life that make us smile?
We can't change the world in which we live. The pandemic lingers on upsetting plans and dreams and holding us hostage. But wait! Maybe we can view this from a different perspective.
What if we put on our smile and looked out to find the special gifts of moments, new adventures that this change has brought? I have a few...
I could go on, but you see if we stop and open our hearts to gratitude, the world can take on a brighter hue.
- Simply sitting with the love of my life
- Visiting with a life-long friend on the back porch of a historic home as the rain beat down on the tin roof
- Laughing with friends and family on Facetime
The clouds will part. The sun will shine. Why not wait with a smile?
Inspiration worth sharing . . .
Inspiring words . . .
- Want to know the secret of the lost art of happiness? I'll tell you here.
- I found 101 Quotes about Smiling. The first one from Mother Teresa could go far to making a difference in this crazy world. "Peace begins with a smile."
- My dad loved the songs of Nat King Cole, and this one brings back happy memories and a Smile.
The words to the "The Prayer" seem most fitting, and Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion always inspire and make me smile.
"Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe."
I send to you this Prayer.
Be and become #yourbest today and every day.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to forward this newsletter to someone who would enjoy a bit of inspiration.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.