Amid the pandemic, MBI continues to help YWAM locations thrive around the world, building the Mission for maximum impact.
MBI will have served in 52 locations in 2020. Mission Builder volunteers have donated 35,784 hours of labor of all kinds, and 3,185 hours of professional services.
Here is some of what MBI services accomplished (and thanks to a donor contribution of a Zoom TV, the quality of our service has greatly improved):
- sent 200 volunteers to locations to give hands-on help
- helped location leaders strategize about how to lead during the pandemic
- provided spiritual and emotional support to missionaries via Debriefing
- presented training and equipping to YWAM missionaries in investment and finances through Biblical Financial Coaching
- supplied professional architectural design and consulting services
- offered solutions for legal and immigration/visa challenges
- helped with custom computer programming and web development
- gave professional leadership coaching/mentoring to campus leaders
In 2021 MBI will continue placing volunteers and offering valuable training and assistance to global YWAM locations.
But MBI’s needs haven’t changed. We still need financial partners like you to ensure that our work can go on.
MBI’s operations/overhead costs, which include an all-volunteer staff of 14, an office building, a staff housing complex, and an RV park, average only $45,000 a year. We have nearly $20,000 a year pledged in advance. MBI is a debt-free ministry, so your donation goes directly to helping YWAM locations worldwide.
Your help will allow MBI to continue assisting the YWAMers who are creatively meeting the needs of people and communities worldwide in this pandemic and beyond.
Let’s meet that challenge together!
Please send your tax-deductible donation of $100, $250, $500, or whatever you can to MBI today either by mail or through an online donation at www.missionbuilders.org. Or simply text the amount you wish to give to +1 (406) 510-2683 and follow the directions to enter your payment methods.
By working together during the Covid-19 crisis, we can make ministry less complicated for YWAM missionaries who continue to make a difference for the people they serve.
May God bless you this Christmas and in the New Year!