Don't forget to bring your growlers and fill them up with these specials!
$8 - 64oz. growler fills*
$5 - 32oz. growler fills*
Deschutes - JubelAle (Winter Ale)
Texas Ale Project - 100 Million Angels Singing (Imp. IPA)
Bishop - Apple Pineapple (Cider)
* special pricing valid only this Thursday while supplies last
FILL | DRINK | REPEAT
Folks, this Saturday at 6pm, we are hosting our first live music, featuring Matt Nestor. He will be performing his own music acoustically, and we are very excited to see how this goes. Perhaps it could become a thing at TTG so please do come out and show some love. In addition, my liquid lineup is very strong. Today, I added many new bottles to complement the already killer draft wall so definitely take a look when you stop by. Of course, my bottle list is for onsite or take home for your pleasure.
The 4th Annual Chili Contest is approaching. Mark your calendars for February 23rd at 3:00pm. We will follow last year's format. This is a best of show chili contest so any and all are welcome. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and People's Choice gets an amazing swag basket and a TTG spending card. Weather permitting, we might have the chili entrants' food out back under tents so as to ensure more seating inside. ***NOTE*** If you are entering, you must get to The Thirsty Growler, sign up, and pay your $10. I cannot guarantee table space for walk-ups as this contest has grown in popularity. Last year the best chili took home about $250.00 in prize money. Of course, I will enter, but I will end up in 5th place as usual. Ha!!
Wanna share the newsletter? Here's the link! Thirsty Friends Newsletter
- Live Music Saturday, January 18th @ 6:00 to 8:00pm - Matt Nestor will be performing for everyone. Our first musician to sing and use a guitar at TTG! Very excited!!
- NFL Sunday Funday - Starting at 10:00pm Saturday night and continuing throughout Sunday, you can enjoy 10% off all growler fills.
- Vinyl Monday at TTG - January 20th @ 6:00pm - This Monday, Anna is back online to expand your horizons in all things death metal, doom, and rock. I'm always amazed with the records she arrives with.
- 4th Annual Chili Cook-off February 23rd @ 3:00pm - Folks, you have plenty of time to dust off your cookin' pots and perfect your recipes. Granted, you will be playing for 2nd place because, as you know, Team Thirsty Growler is in it to win it. Please please please, get with me or one of our beertenders to get enrolled as I do suspect the sheet will fill up. It'll cost you ten bucks, but the payout for winners will be huge!