Don't forget to bring your growlers and fill them up with these specials!
$8 - 64oz. growler fills*
$5 - 32oz. growler fills*
Martin House - Bluebird (Sour)
Alaskan - Perseverance (Russian Imperial Stout)
Oskar Blues - Black Raspberry (Hard Seltzer Water)
* special pricing valid only this Thursday while supplies last
FILL | DRINK | REPEAT
Happy National Day of Frozen Yogurt!! Don't care? Me neither... What I offer is so much more satisfying and better for you so get out of the house and come snatch up these discounts.
The Superbowl watching party at The Thirsty Growler was the pits this year!! Next year, it'll be so much better with the Cowboys so mark your calendar.
The 4th Annual Chili Contest is approaching. The last day to register is Sunday, February 16th. Some folks have given verbals, but that's not securing the spot so we have to apply some pressure. Sign up sheet is at the taproom so stop procrastinating and commit.
We will follow last year's format. This is a best of show chili contest so any and all are welcome. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place and People's Choice gets an amazing swag basket and a TTG spending card. Weather permitting, we might have the chili entrants' food out back under tents so as to ensure more seating inside. ***NOTE*** If you are entering, you must get to The Thirsty Growler, sign up, and pay your $10. I cannot guarantee table space for walk-ups as this contest has grown in popularity. Last year the best chili took home about $250.00 in prize money. Of course, I will enter, but I will end up in 5th place as usual. Ha!!
Wanna share the newsletter? Here's the link! Thirsty Friends Newsletter
- Vinyl Monday at TTG - February 10th @ 6:00pm - This Monday, we swing back to Jeff and his vinyl offerings. Did you know he's a guitar player? Don't take my word for it, ask him!
- February 12th - Galantines with 903 @ 6:00pm - Brittany will be hanging out with us for this 4th annual Valentine's Day card event.
- LIVE at TTG - Matt Nestor Music! - February 15th @ 6-8pm - Bring your friends, relax, and enjoy some great acoustic music with some great beer! Don't miss this unique live performance!
- 4th Annual Chili Cook-off - February 23rd @ 3:00pm - Folks, the sign up deadline is Sunday, February 16th. It'll cost you ten bucks, but the payout for winners will be huge!