Don't forget to bring your growlers and fill them up with these specials!
Meet my cat, Simcoe. He is so patient and accommodating with my daughter Hannah. She can dress him up in anything, and he assumes it will end soon, but it never does. Andrea caught Hannah in the act the other day and snapped up a pic before Simcoe had finally had enough of this nonsense.
$8 - 64oz. growler fills*
$5 - 32oz. growler fills*
Cowtown - Pale Ryeder (Rye IPA)
Rahr - The Original (Lager)
Independence - Passionfruit Guava Red Bud (Berliner Weisse)
* special pricing valid only this Thursday while supplies last
FILL | DRINK | REPEAT
We don't have too much on the docket except for Vinyl Monday, and of course, next week the TX Beer and Body Girls are hanging out with us. That's always a great time, and we certainly look forward to seeing everyone out!
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to address the measures we are taking to ensure our premise and products are safe. Beyond the basic recommendations for prevention, we use a patented all-natural antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal disinfectant for surface cleanings including tablets, door handles and anything else we come into contact with on a regular basis. Sanitation is always our priority! (Especially tasted in the cleanliness of our draft lines.)
Wanna share the newsletter? Here's the link! Thirsty Friends Newsletter
- Vinyl Monday at TTG - March 16th @ 6:00pm - It's Anna's night to crank out some tunes. A few people asked me if they could bring out their records. The answer is YES! We encourage it! Just because Anna and Jeff have a treasure trove of music at hand, they love the variety that occurs when you guys participate.
- Thursday March 19th @ 6pm - Texas Beer&Body Craft Beer Girls March Meetup - Come out and meet some of the fellow DFW B&B ladies for their March meet up! They would love to have any interested ladies join them in this month's meeting to discuss beer, drink beer, and enjoy the fellowship!
- LIVE at TTG - Matt Nestor Music! - Saturday, April 11th @ 6-8pm - Bring your friends, relax, and enjoy some great acoustic music with some great beer! Don't miss this unique live performance!
- The Great Brewery Bake-off! - Saturday, April 18th @ 12-3pm - Make plans to attend our 2nd annual brewery bake-off! This SWEET fundraiser will bring out several participating breweries and their baked goods. More details to come!