Don't forget to bring your growlers and fill them up with these specials!
That meme of those happy gorillas always makes me laugh! And for those of you that are staying away this month, I salute you and look forward to seeing you out very soon!
$8 - 64oz. growler fills*
$5 - 32oz. growler fills*
$3 - 16oz. growler fills*
Oak Cliff - Ravenator (Doppelbock)
Stone - Features and Benefits (Low Cal IPA)
Trinity Cider - The Bee's Teas (Honey, Lavender, Green Tea)
* special pricing valid only this Thursday while supplies last
FILL | DRINK | REPEAT
We have some really great beers on tap for you this week. For those that like stouts we got the Founders Big luscious which highlights chocolate, coffee, and raspberries. Matt tapped up the Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and everyone's favorite from Epic, the Big Bad Baptist. Oh, I also have to point out we have a really fun imperial stout on nitro from Armadillo Ale Works. I have always loved nitro stouts, but it's truly not meant for growlers or crowlers so please come on in and get a pour. You won't regret it! On the hoppier side, you can't go wrong with Maine Lunch, Lakewood's Level 4 Boss Fight, and Hop and Sting's Curse of the Seven Scorpions. Houston Haze from Spindletap is also ready for you and it's one of my go-to beers. Sours? Yep, we gottem!
In package, we just picked up the latest from Untitled Art. One is a collaboration IPA with Parrish Brewing and the other is a Grape Pixie inspired beer. So much fun! We have a few bottles left of Schramm's Mead and it truly is the best mead money can buy.
Hopefully Temporary Hours:
- Mon: 2pm - 9pm
- Tue - Wed: 11am - 9pm
- Thu: 11am - 10pm
- Fri-Sat: 11am - 11pm
- Sun: 12pm - 8pm
Here is the direct link to our current tap list and to order online: http://www.thethirstygrowler.com/taps.html
Wanna share the newsletter? Here's the link! Thirsty Friends Newsletter
- Wheel-of-Beers - every Monday -
- Here are the rules:
1) Spins are $5. You may buy up to 4 spins, and for every additional 2 crowlers purchased, you may choose to buy another spin.
2) A spin must make a full rotation on the wheel for it to be valid.
3) We will be sanitizing the wheel after every person! If you feel more comfortable having someone from the staff spinning it, we will do so upon request.
4) Again, no re-spins, there will be different priced crowlers across the wheel, so it’s you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. :~)
Reminder this is for 16oz crowlers, and for TO GO only, we are open from 2pm-9pm on Mondays! Come by and test your luck, you might get some goodies at a great price!