Improved backend infrastructure
- Improved Security for the website – Necessary for website performance
- Improved Safety for the site – Critical feature for facilitating direct online payments for course registrations via the website
- Robust database management to track the participant data
Improved connect with Alumni
- Knowledge sharing – Blog section to share latest updates, videos & articles; Watch this space for exciting updates soon.
- Integration with Social Media Properties viz. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & our own YouTube channel to facilitate the enhanced engagement with everyone who wishes to know more about CEMAST
- Included videos from various faculty members, published picture galleries to give you the glimpse of all the interesting courses, workshops and lectures we deliver at CEMAST For more videos please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
With the launch of this all-new website, the journey for new-age communication has just begun for CEMAST.
We hope that you like the changed version of CEMAST website. If you have any feedback, please let us know on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.