- KSA list - A general overview list of the major knowledge, skills and abilities ("KSAs") an entry-level IT worker should know and should be covered in a networking program. The hope is that this list can provide a baseline for CCN member schools’ local BILT discussions of job skills. Updated August 2017.
- CCN “Prime” Directory - A listing of all CCN member schools and the primary point of contact. Updated September 2017.
- CTC Logic Model - Updated for the October 2016 ATE grant renewal proposal. Logic models help show connections between needs and outcomes.
- Infographic Sheets – To help promote and discuss the value and impact of CCN membership and Working Connections training. Updated summer 2017. CCN one-page sheet and Working Connections one-page sheet.
- KSA list - A general overview list of the major knowledge, skills and abilities ("KSAs") an entry-level IT worker should know. These KSAs should be covered in an IT networking program. It’s intended to help provide a baseline for CCN member schools’ local BILT meeting discussions of job skills. Updated August 2017.
- August 8, 2017 meeting agenda, presentation, link to the NIST framework mentioned in the discussion, and the recording link
- August 2, 2017 Tiger Team "KSA" meeting minutes
- May 2, 2017 "KSA" meeting agenda, presentation, and minutes
- February 14, 2017 meeting agenda, presentation, and minutes
- July 9, 2017 meeting agenda, CTC presentation, ATE grant presentation, ATE "merit review criteria" handout, and recording link
- April 28, 2017 CCN Administrators meeting agenda, presentation, minutes, and recording link
- February 24, 2017 meeting agenda, presentation, minutes, and handout on student virtual labs
- December 2, 2017 CCN Administrators meeting presentation, minutes, and handouts (2+2 letter sent to students who inquire about a program; three curriculum checklists to help keep students on track with classes towards completion - purple and red blocks indicate classes within the embedded technical diplomas)
- The Diversity Summit is a 12-month pilot program involving ten CCN member schools. After attending a two-day February 2017 training session, each school developed a customized action plan to implement a specific diversity strategy to boost recruiting/retention numbers for under-served populations. Data will be gathered to measure the program's success.
- Diversity Summit June 20, 2017 meeting minutes and presentation
- Diversity Summit March 21, 2017 meeting minutes, presentation, and two messaging handouts
- CTC overview "Get Connected" flyer - updated summer 2017
- Past instructors list - updated August 2017. If you're looking for a guest speaker or subject matter expert, please consider this list of past instructors.
- Please remember that open-source IT courses developed by the Department of Labor-funded NISGTC are available here.
CTC YouTube channel
- CCN “Prime” Directory - A listing of all CCN member schools and the primary point of contact for the CCN. Updated September 2017.
- We've added a number of new clips since December 2016, including one-minute student interviews and recordings of the February 2017 Diversity Summit presentations.