- CCN "Prime Directory" - A list of all CCN member schools and the primary point of contact at each. Updated September 2018.
- "Degrees and Certificates" spreadsheet as of spring 2018 - A list of all degrees and certificates offered by CCN member schools. Useful if you're looking for support on specific degrees and certificates.
- "Get Connected" handout - A quick overview of three goals of the National Convergence Technology Center – faculty training, educator networking, and business engagement. Updated June 2018.
- July 15, 2018 quarterly CCN meeting presentation, team-based learning workshop handout and article, plus "Lightning Round" presentations on LinkedIn, Scholarship for Service and C3P, adding IoT to your classes, Kirkwood's customer service class, and Georgia Southern's female student organization. Also the three handouts provided at the meeting: the BILT group letter declaring their commitment to the BILT model, a flyer showing that Working Connections is worth your program's budget dollars, and the results of the fall 2017 CCN survey asking for faculty SMEs.
- April 27, 2018 CCN Administrator meeting presentation and minutes.
- April 13, 2018 spring webinar presentation on CBE (competency-based education) from Sinclair College and Salt Lake Community College.
- February 23, 2018 quarterly CCN meeting presentation, minutes, and Slack demonstration.
- HI-TEC 2018 conference breakout session - "Successful Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining Underserved Students and Proving the Strategies Work" - Mark Dempsey, Laura Berry, Chenchutta Jackson
- Summer Working Connections 2018 lunch keynote presentations on the Google IT Support Certificate, Collin College's Go Mobile Center (including a flyer), the value of certifications, and Palo Alto's academy program.
- Summer Working Connections 2018's "Preparing to Teach the Internet of Things" track classroom layout, equipment list, and thermostat wiring diagram.
- Innovations 2018 conference breakout session - "Steps to Get Business and Faculty Working Together" - Mark Dempsey and Ann Beheler
- Innovations 2018 conference breakout session - "Communities of Practice: Successful Sharing, Networking, and Problem Solving" - Mark Dempsey and Ann Beheler
- Summer Working Connections 2017's workbook for the "Leadership Academy" track, volume 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Summer Working Connections 2017 lunch keynote presentations on serverless architecture, Juniper Network's "Beyond Digital Disruption," the hybrid cloud, and big data in the classroom.
- The Diversity Summit was a pilot program involving select CCN member schools. After attending a two-day February 2017 training session, each school developed a customized action plan to implement a specific diversity strategy to boost recruiting/retention numbers for under-served populations. Data will be gathered to measure the program's success.
- Diversity Summit January 10, 2018 cohort meeting minutes.
- Diversity Summit April 6, 2018 meeting minutes and presentation.
- Past instructors list - Updated August 2018. If you're looking for a guest speaker or subject matter expert, please consider this list of past instructors.
- Please remember that open-source IT courses developed by the Department of Labor-funded NISGTC are available here.
CTC YouTube channel
- CCN “Prime Directory" - A listing of all CCN member schools and the primary point of contact for the CCN. Updated September 2018.
Wiki Digest archive
- We've added a number of new clips since January 2018, including recent one-hour webinars and the ongoing student spotlight series. If you have a successful student or recent alum you'd like featured, let us know.
- Find links to view past wiki digests like this (Jan 2016, April 2016, Aug 2016, Dec 2016, Sept 2017, Jan 2018).