Last year was jam-packed with with activities to protect and celebrate wildlife, and we are well on our way to making sure this year will be too. Here are just a few things we have to look forward to in 2018:
- We'll celebrate our 25,000th patient since our clinic's humble beginnings.
- We're upgrading our well to a submersible system, ensuring reliable access to the water that allows our patients and education animals - and the Center's human visitors - to thrive.
- We've invested in professional development for our small-but-mighty team of 8 paid staff (the equivalent of about 4 full-time staff members!). Our employees are wildlife and education experts who aspire to be the best in their fields. We are committed to supporting them as they continuously improve their knowledge and skills.
- Our 4th Annual Art is Wild Auction will raise over $15,000 this year. These funds support our rehabilitation and education programs and other mission-critical activities. We hope you'll consider joining us for a lovely evening to support our wild friends.
- We're working hard to connect with our donors and build an even stronger community of wildlife warriors. Speaking of which...
We'll be conducting a survey with our supporters this spring. We want to learn more about who you are and what you'd like to accomplish together with us. The work we do at the Chintimini Wildlife Center is fueled by supporters like you, and your opinions and experiences are important to us.
After almost 30 years, we're continuing to build an impressive community of compassionate and dedicated wildlife lovers, and I want to make sure that we understand you and your priorities. We're all in this together - and I'm excited to connect with you more in the future.
Chintimini Wildlife Center