In accordance with the statewide directive of 3/19/20, Spellbinder Books is currently closed to the public.
However, we are answering the phone, checking emails and messages, & filling orders Mon-Sat, 8:30-1:30:
Pupfish Cafe is also providing daily pick-up service of their delicious food during the same hours. You must preorder and prepay with them by phone, 442.228.5100, or online: https://www.pupfishcafe.com/
- We have the capacity to arrange for pick-up/delivery locally of anything we (or our main distributor, with whom we are still able to place orders) have in stock, or we can have our distributor send books directly to your home.
- Normally, we love cash! But at this time, we need to ask you to pay over the phone or via paypal (we can email you an invoice) with your credit or debit card, or with a check when you drive by to pick up your order.
- Please call us at 760.873.4511 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We've reconfigured our outgoing message/voicemail system so that you can leave a message if you need to call outside of our current hours. If you need something gift-wrapped -- let us know! If you are in a high-risk group and can't leave your home right now -- let us know! Need something else? Let us know!
- Our new web site should be up and running soon -- and we'll provide a seperate email to announce and explain how that will work. Downloadable audio books via libro.fm and Kobo e-books will be included!
- We miss seeing you all, and we'll be striving to keep in touch with you via our facebook and Instagram pages. We're reviewing copyright law to see if we can even perhaps read you a story from time to time via facebook live!
Thank you for your patience as we get our 'plan b' in place - we sure do appreciate your support during these tough times. Please everyone -- as much as you can, stay home and stay healthy!