Ways to Serve
by Mike Kennamer
The most popular training session I do is entitled, "16 Ways to Get Involved in Disaster Response Ministry". Last month we discussed prayer needs and issued an invitation to "adopt" a day to pray for the ministry. This month, we will invite you to share this ministry with your friends.
I love to tell people about the ministry. That’s why I enjoy visiting churches and hosting work days at the warehouse in Rome. It is during these meetings that I get to meet new people and tell them about the ministry. If you are reading this newsletter, if it likely that we have met at some point and I got the opportunity to tell you about the ministry.
I’d like to ask your help in telling others about the ministry. Here are some ways you can help:
- Like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mnadrtag) and share/like our posts.
- Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/mnadrtag)
- Invite me to visit your church to share about the ministry (to the congregation or any subset thereof).
- Allow me to write an article for your church newsletter.
- Invite me to plan a training session at your church.
- Host an informational session at your home and invite me to share the ministry with your friends over dinner or coffee and dessert.
Please join me in spreading the word about the ministry.