|Are you in a Canadian business looking for international opportunities, particularly in Southeast Asia? Join the CABC's upcoming webinar to find out why Singapore should be your next business destination!
Event: Doing Business in Singapore: Opportunities for Innovative Canadian Businesses
Date: 11 September 2020
Time: 9:30am to 10:45am, followed by an open networking session at 10:45am onwards
- Welcome remarks: H.E. Ms. Lynn McDonald, High Commissioner of Canada in Singapore [Confirmed]
- The Honorable Mary Ng, Canada’s Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade [Invited]
- Mr. Alvin Tan, Singapore Minister of State for Trade & Industry (MTI) and Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY) [Confirmed]
- Opening presentation: Mr. Samuel Chan, Regional Vice President, Americas, EDB Singapore [Confirmed]
- Moderator: Mr. Jeff Paine, Managing Director, PS-engage Global Government Relations Pte Ltd. [Confirmed]
- Ms. Janet De Silva, President & CEO, Toronto Region Board of Trade [Confirmed]
- Dr. Lim Jui, CEO, SGInnovate [Confirmed]
- Mr. Samuel Chan, Regional Vice President, Americas, EDB Singapore [Confirmed]
- Mr. Luis Gonzales, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Element AI [Confirmed]
- Mr. Arun Verma, Regional Manager, Southeast Asia & China, Shopify [Invited]
The session features a live Q&A with the audience.
The event will be followed by an open networking session - take the opportunity to connect with our distinguished speakers and other participants!