Do you need funding for a community project in the Chalmers neighbourhood? Good news! We are still accepting Small Grants Fund Applications
- Local groups and organizations within the Chalmers neighbourhood area
- Organizations who reside outside these areas but provide services within the Chalmers community
Eligible projects must contribute to 'community connecting' and address at least one of the following:
- Capacity Building (outreach activities such as consultations, newsletters, and neighbourhood meetings)
- Stability (beautification activities such as murals, community gardens, and clean-ups)
- Well-being (social and recreational activities such as festivals, after school activities, and support groups)
- Economic Development (skill building activities such as home repair or personal development workshops and volunteer development)
Fill out an application by scanning the QR code or by visiting bit.ly/3WeQydp. Paper applications are also available at 180 Poplar Avenue.
Questions? Contact (204) 669-0750 or email@example.com
Recipients from 2021/22 SGF fiscal year:
Elmwood High School, Manitoba Alliance of Parents and Caregivers, Columbus House, Together in Elmwood Parent Child Coalition, Elmwood Business Coalition, Winnipeg Re/Act Inc., Elmwood Supply Company, Elmwood East Kildonan Active Living Centre (EEKALC) and Colombian Alliance in Manitoba Inc., Bike Winnipeg and Elmwood Community Resource Centre (ECRC).