1. What town is the setting for most of the books in the Inspector Gamache series by Louise Penny?
2. What author has written series featuring Will Robie, Amos Decker and John Puller?
3. What actor was miscast as Jack Reacher in the movie Never Go Back, based on a novel by Lee Child?
4. In the Sue Grafton alphabet series, what real town did she base Santa Teresa on?
5. Who writes the hilarious series featuring these odd-ball characters: Grandma Mazur, Lulu, cousin Vinnie and Rex the hamster?
6. What husband and wife each write a mystery series featuring Alex Delaware/Milo Sturgis and Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus?
7. What is the name of the main character in the series that takes place in Minnesota? He is independently wealthy, a fashionable dresser, his wife is a surgeon named Weather and they have an adopted daughter.
8. What Boston private eye has a dog named Pearl, a shrink girlfriend named Susan and a lethal friend named Hawk?
9. Who is the author of the excellent Swedish mystery series featuring policeman Kurt Wallander? Who played Kurt in the television series?
10. Who took over writing the British racing mysteries after the death of Dick Francis?
11. Name the author and the main character in the mystery series that features a quadriplegic detective.
12. What Sonoma County resident writes a series whose main character is Sharon McCone? Name her writer husband.
13. What Grand Master has written over fifty bestselling suspense novels and whose first book, Where Are The Children, is now in its 75th printing?
14. What LA police detective was named after a dark and disturbing artist of the Middle Ages? Name the detective's half brother.
15. Name the novel where J.A. Jance characters J.P. Beaumont and Joanna Brady meet.
16. Name the country where Precious Ramotswe is the only female private detective.
17. What prolific writer pens The Women's Murder Club?
18. What letter of the alphabet ended Sue Grafton's excellent series?
19. What two writers base their slightly outrageous books in Florida and have featured road kill in their mysteries.
20. Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn are police officers in what Native American tribe?