Industry leaders featured at Canada's largest Bioenergy Conference
The 7th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition is pleased to announce a line-up of thought-leaders and insiders from the bioenergy industry in North America, including:
- Dr. William (Bill) Strauss, FutureMetrics
- Michael Weedon, BC Bioenergy Network
- Bob Cleaves, U.S. Biomass Power Association
- Gordon Murray, Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- Doug Hooper, Alberta Bioenergy Producers Group / Advanced Biofuels Canada
- Adam Sherman, Vermont Biomass Energy Resource Centre
- John May, Stern Brothers
- Jeff Passmore, Passmore Group
- Rob McCurdy, Pinnacle Renewable Energy Group
- Doug Routledge, Council of Forest Industries
Early-bird pricing is still in effect. Register now and join us at Canada’s largest bioenergy conference.
Also at the 2016 Conference:
Trade Show – Don’t Miss Out!
- Pre-Conference Delegates Tour from Vancouver to Prince George
- Business-to-Business Meeting Day, hosted by BC Ministry of Trade
- Wood Pellet Safety Workshop, hosted by Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- Codes and Standards Workshop, hosted by National Research Council and Natural Resources Canada
- District Energy System walking tour, hosted by the City of Prince George
Book your space now. There are still excellent booths available in the main hall, where we will be hosting all breaks and social functions, including our buffet-style luncheons and dinner.
Our all-in-one format means a larger and more diverse expo. With all the meals and networking events taking place on the trade show floor, exhibitors are at the centre of the action, getting extended, direct and immediate access to an audience of decision-makers from the forestry and bioenergy sectors.
Join us in Prince George, BC for the 7th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition – Canada’s largest and longest-running biomass event.
June 15-17, 2016 Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
As the biomass industry continues to evolve, so does Canada’s largest bioenergy conference. In 2016, we will be taking a look at the transformation of the industry as it combines legacy sectors such as pellets and CHP with new technologies and innovative thinking to create new product pathways and integrated systems that lead the way to a sustainable low carbon future.
What you’ll find at Bioenergy 2016:
- An international lineup of presenters and bioenergy experts
- The largest biomass trade show in Canada
- An international partnerships forum and dedicated business-to-business meeting opportunities
- Pre-conference and post-conference industry tours
- The best social and business networking opportunities in the industry