Registration Open for New Fall CE Classes for General Contractors and Architects
Green Built Alliance has finalized our fall schedule of continuing-education courses that will fulfill the six elective hours required annually by North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors, as well as being eligible for credit through American Institute of Architects and certain other trade organizations.
For six weeks spanning October and November, we'll host virtual classes via Zoom from 2 to 4 p.m. on Thursdays with discounts for members and free equitable access tickets for individuals who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, or a person of color).
All six available classes are approved hours for general contractors as well as architects, and also count toward our new Regenerative Professional Accreditation credential that acknowledges a deep, evolving competency in advanced green-building best practices.
Our fall schedule brings back three popular offerings from previous series, and also introduces three new classes.
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 14: Building Net-Zero Homes with Amy Musser and Matthew Vande of Vandemusser Design
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 21: Edible and Native Plants of WNC with Laura Ruby of YummyYards
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28: Building with Trees with local urban forest advocates Ed Macie and Karen MacNeil
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 4: Marketing Green Homes with Mary Love of Love the Green Real Estate Consulting
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11: Eco Site Preparation & Long-Term Resilience with Brandon Greenstein of Integrated Ecological Solutions (Registration opens soon)
- 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 18: Indoor Air Plus & Green Built Homes with Amy Musser of Vandemusser Design and Josh LittleJohn of Green Built Alliance (Registration opens soon)
***** For the two-hour mandatory course required for GCs, we are referring to TrainingFolks, which has an asynchronous e-learning option for the class. You can receive a $10 discount off each course you purchase when you use Green Built Alliance’s coupon code — NCGC0109 — at checkout. Visit this website to register.
See full details on the fall continuing-education class schedule >>
Learn more about the Regenerative Professional Accreditation >>