"The Plan" for our time in the USA
• Our son will be born in Arizona in less than a week. If Kim does not go into labor naturally, she will be induced this coming Tuesday, December 19th. Pray pray pray!!
• Medical Update: many of you know that our son has been diagnosed with spina bifida. THANK YOU for many prayers over the past months!
There are some medical indications that perhaps our son's case of SB will fall on the less severe end of the spectrum, but much remains unknown until after delivery. Please keep praying with us for a miracle (complete healing immediately at birth!!) and for God's grace and strength for us to bind together as a family. If God does not perform a miraculous healing, our son will require surgery and close monitoring in the NICU for a while after he is born.
Regardless, we trust God completely! In His infinite goodness, He knows best!
• We will remain in Arizona alongside Kim's family until the baby is stable enough for travel.
• We estimate traveling as a family back to Ohio in mid-February (pending baby's health).
• We will then be in Ohio (and environs) to see many friends and family. It will be our joy to update many of you in person on the work here in Bulgaria and fellowship with you after two years away!
• At this point our return date to Bulgaria is scheduled for mid-April. We will be moving to a new city (Vidin) and starting a new model youth ministry in a previously unreached part of Bulgaria.