One Health Day
8 days left until the inaugural One Health Day 2016
- See over 100 events happening around the world to educate about One Health and One Health issues.
- Are you planning a One Health Day event? Please be sure to register it on the One Health Day webpage so the OH Day Planning Team can help highlight and promote it.
- Already planning an event? Got it registered? Please be sure to include the OH Day logo on your organization and/ or event webpage and on your promotional materials. You can download logos from this page.
- Don't see the logo in your language? If you can provide an appropriate translation, we will prepare one to share with the world. Send translations to David De Pooter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is your student event competing for an award? Submit your required materials to David De Pooter, One Health Planning Team representative for the One Health Platform. email@example.com
2nd International Who's Who in One Health Webinar
On November 4, the One Health Commission is hosting the 2nd International Who's Who in One Health Webinar as an additional contribution to One Health Day. There is no fee to participate but everyone must register to get their own personal link to join the webinar.
One Health EcoHealth Congress 2016
One Health EcoHealth 2016 will be held from 3 to 7 December 2016 in Melbourne, Australia. View a full list of invited speakers, download the programme or register for the congress.