Hello ELL Parents,
Get excited... our fields will be open and we are on track to play. YaY!
AAA, Coast, Majors register by Feb 1 - Register now. All other divisions must register by March 17 but it is helpful to the organizers to register your players now. If you opted for a credit last season you still need to register your player for this season. Thank you.
Fees will be charged soon
- Starting Jan 23 all new registrations will be charged at the time of registration as per the division fee listed here.
- If you have already registered we will be requesting payment on Jan 23 and they will be due Feb 6. You will receive an individual email with details.
- If you opted for a credit last season that will be applied. There maybe a balance due if your player changed divisions or there was a fee change. You will receive an individual email with details.
- If you requested financial aid this season please email the player agent to complete the request.
- Other questions? Ask us.
Governor Inslee has announced a new COVID Plan, Healthy Washington. We are able to have outdoor practices and will be able to have games when we reach Phase 2. We are hopeful that will happen before our scheduled Opening Days (March 27 and April 17). Please continue to mask up, wash up and social distance to help drive our numbers down.
- Jan 23 - Fees will be charged
- Feb 1 - Last Day to Register for Competitive Baseball and Softball
- Feb 6 - Fee payment due (if you registered before Jan 23)
- Feb 6 - Baseball Competitive Draft
- Feb 9 - Softball Competitive Draft
- Feb 23 - Parents Night Competitive, Intermediate, Juniors, Seniors Baseball & Softball
- Feb 27 - Field Day
- March 1 - Competitive Practices Start
- March 17 - Last Day to Register for Instructional, Challenger, Intermediate, Juniors & Seniors
- March 23 - Parents Night Instructional Baseball & Softball
- March 24 - Parents Night Challenger
- March 27 - Opening Day for Competitive Baseball and Softball
- April 17 - Opening Day for T-ball, A, AA, Challenger, Intermediate, Juniors, & Seniors
Thank you again for your flexibility as we setup this unique season of Little League.
Thank you so much,