Hello ELL Parents,
We are getting close to creating our baseball and softball teams for Majors (LL Age 10-12), Coast (LL Age 9-11) and AAA (LL Age 8-10). These divisions are called "Competitive", however, they are full of instruction and fun. Registration is due Feb 1. After that there will be a waitlist but we can't guarantee a spot for your player. So register now.
Note: 8 year old's are eligible for AAA, but limited spots are available to fill the rosters. Register them for AA and let the player agents know that you're interested in AAA consideration for your player.
Registration for instructional (T-Ball, A, AA), Intermediate, Juniors, Seniors and Challenger will remain open until March 17. However registering now is very helpful to our volunteer board to setup the league. So register now. Thank you.
For our Competitive divisions, as a precaution we have decided to not have a traditional evaluation this year, instead players will be placed on teams in specific levels based on age and ability using data we have from previous seasons and the help from current and past coaches and volunteers. Head coaches will use this information so they can select their teams with the goal of them being as equal as possible and players selected at the appropriate levels. If you have any questions about this process, please contact the player agents.
Our instructional teams are based on schools attended and mutual buddy requests we receive. We will have one team at Intermediate, Juniors, Seniors, and Challenger.
All of our Parents Nights this year will be online. We will provide information about the league and we will try to have breakout sessions for each team to meet. We will make these fun and fast.
Governor Inslee has announced a new COVID Plan, Healthy Washington. We are able to have outdoor practices now and will be able to have games when we reach Phase 2. We are hopeful that will happen before our scheduled Opening Days (March 27 and April 17). Please continue to mask up, wash up and social distance to help drive our numbers down.
- Feb 1 - Last Day to Register for Competitive Baseball and Softball
- Feb 6 - Baseball Competitive Draft
- Feb 9 - Softball Competitive Draft
- Feb 23 - Parents Night Competitive, Intermediate, Juniors, Seniors Baseball & Softball
- Feb 27 - Field Day
- March 1 - Competitive Practices Start
- March 17 - Last Day to Register for Instructional, Challenger, Intermediate, Juniors & Seniors
- March 23 - Parents Night Instructional Baseball & Softball
- March 24 - Parents Night Challenger
- March 27 - Opening Day for Competitive Baseball, Softball, Intermediate, Juniors, & Seniors
- April 17 - Opening Day for T-ball, A, AA, & Challenger
Thank you for your flexibility as we setup this unique season of Little League.
Thank you so much,