Hello Eastlake Little League,
We are excited that registration is now OPEN. As a league our theme for the year is: flexibility. We are putting plans in place to play however plans will be adjusted as needed to follow all the safety rules and guidelines that apply to us. We are happy to do this extra work so our kiddos can be back playing ball again. We are also excited to introduce three new programs this year:
- Senior Softball - softball for girls up to 16 years old.
- Challenger - baseball for boys and girls 6 to 18 years old who have physical, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Junior Umpires - opportunity for students to learn and umpire AAA softball and baseball games, and get paid a small stipend. Sign up here.
Registration: Free Now, Pay Later
Our registration system was not built for a pandemic so we have made some changes to simplify the process for families and our volunteers. Details:
- Late fees and the sibling discount have been removed.
- Family cap of $500 and financial aid is still in place.
- Challenger Division is free.
- Registration for all divisions is currently FREE. When we are closer to the season starting you will be sent an email requesting payment. Here are the 2021 ELL Fees.
- If you opted for a credit last year that will be used towards your player(s) fees.
If you have questions about the fees please join the Return To Play information session on Dec 10th at 7pm or you can email us.
Register Now - although there is no financial incentive to register early this year it is VERY important to get players and interested coaches\volunteers registered now so our volunteer board members can get everything in place. If you are interested in coaching - thank you so much - and please register by Dec 31st. Thank you for your help with this.
Invite your friends - Our players favorite thing about Eastlake Little League is playing with their friends. Please send this email to any friends you would like to have join. Reminder: no experience is required at any level of Little League, everyone plays. We offer t-ball, baseball, softball and challenger programs.
COVID Safety Plan
We have a ELL COVID Safety Plan. It will be required for all players, families, coaches, umpires and other volunteers to follow it. If you are unable to follow it, we hope to see you back in the 2022 season. If you have questions about the safety plan please join the Return To Play information session on Dec 10th at 7pm or you can email us.
COVID Release Waiver
To protect everyone involved with Eastlake Little League from liability players and parents will be required to sign the ELL COVID Release Waiver. Please read the waiver but the gist is:
- You and your players will follow the ELL Safety Plan.
- You understand that even with ELL Safety Plan in place there is still a chance COVID-19 could be spread.
- If a player or family member becomes COVID-19 positive you will not sue anyone or any organization related to ELL.
If you have questions about the waiver please join the Return To Play information session on Dec 10th at 7pm or you can email us.
- Dec 10 - Return to Play Information Session
- Dec 31 - Last Day for Interested Coaches to Register
- Jan 30 - Player Evaluations (Competitive Divisions only)
- Feb 23 - Parents Night: Competitive + Big Diamond Baseball
- Feb 24 - Parents Night: Softball
- March 23 - Parents Night: T-ball and Instructional Baseball
- March 24 - Parents Night: Challenger
- March 27 - Opening Day
- April 17 - Opening Day: T-ball, Instructional Baseball and Challenger
Thank you for your patience and your flexibility as we get the 2021 season going. If you have ideas, concerns, or questions about anything you can always reach out to me.
Go Eastlake Go!