As you know, Sri Gaurangbhai Nanavaty will be conducting a virtual satsanga on Bhagavad Gita in Gujarati every Thursday from 9 to 10 PM Indian Standard Time starting August 6, 2020. The satsanga will be in webinar format over the Zoom platform. For the satsanga to be successful, we need everyone's cooperation. Kindly read and follow the Zoom session etiquette given below.
1. Please have only one device (computer, iPad, smart phone etc.) per household for the session.
2. Everyone should be punctual. They should join five minutes before the start time and attend until the class ends.
3. Satsanga is a place of learning and worship, so please dress appropriately as you do for a regular spiritual discourse.
4. Sit in a clean, proper place (study or prayer room if possible) with minimum disturbances or distractions.
5. Likewise, please refrain from eating during class. Finish your meal before you join the class.
6. Be active and refrain from multitasking during the satsanga. Do not walk around or engage in other side activities while you are in class.
7. Please click the link below to join the webinar: