You may have noticed social media posts over the last few weeks regarding Young Person’s Guarantee (YPG). The YPG is a commitment to bring together employers, partners and young people. Young people aged 16-24 in Scotland will be provided with the opportunity of a job, placement, training or volunteering with employers.
We already have a great list of employers who have joined the YPG.
What are the aims of Young Person’s Guarantee?
Are you interested in joining the YPG?
- To prepare young people for the world of work through engaging with education, work experience and work-based learning opportunities
- Engage with and provide opportunities to young people who face barriers to work
- Create apprenticeships, training and upskilling opportunities for young people
- Create jobs and opportunities for young people
- Create an inclusive workplace to enable young people to meet their potential
View the guide to the YPG - here
View the YPG proforma, where employers can sign up - here
To discuss how your organisation can support the YPG please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#YPG | #YPGuarantee | #YoungPersonsGuarantee