If your organisation is taking on apprentices, utilising kickstart or supporting schools now or you plan to in the future, then please sign up to the Young Person’s Guarantee. The YPG is a commitment to bring together employers, partners and young people. We already have a great list of employers who have joined the YPG and each of them are doing 1 or more of the following 5 asks:
What are the aims of Young Person’s Guarantee?
- To prepare young people for the world of work through engaging with education, work experience and work-based learning opportunities
- Engage with and provide opportunities to young people who face barriers to work
- Create apprenticeships, training and upskilling opportunities for young people
- Create jobs and opportunities for young people
- Create an inclusive workplace to enable young people to meet their potential
Are you interested in joining the YPG?
View the guide to the YPG - here
View the YPG proforma, where employers can sign up - here
To discuss how your organisation can support the YPG please contact us at email@example.com
To support YPG through your internal comms channels you can access the campaign toolkit to share with young people and their parents and carers about the Young Person’s Guarantee.
#YPG | #YPGuarantee | #YoungPersonsGuarantee