Dear member businesses who implemented the REP program,
You are eligible for City and provincial grants but deadlines to apply are fast approaching. If you have not yet applied, see the info below.
Here is a link to the City of Calgary $2,000 grant: link
to the webpage about the Grant closing on November 30th
or when fully subscribed, and the cheques to businesses have started to be issued.
Here is information on the Government of Alberta REP Grant Program:
|Support for businesses implementing REP:
Eligible organizations participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) can now apply for a $2,000 grant to help offset some of the implementation costs.
The $20-million Restrictions Exemption Program Implementation Grant is now open to all eligible businesses, cooperatives and non-profit organizations. In-scope small and medium-sized organizations may use the one-time funding as they see fit.
Applications can be made online.
- To apply for the implementation grant, organizations must:
- be on the list of eligible in-scope operators of organizations
- implement the Restrictions Exemption Program consistently as part of daily operations
- verify proof of vaccination, a recent negative COVID-19 test or proof of medical exemption for patrons age 12 and older
- be a permanent establishment in Alberta
- employ fewer than 500 employees
- Organizations must ensure all of their information is complete and correct when applying. Incorrect or incomplete information may delay receipt of payment or cause the applicant to be denied payment.
- The Restrictions Exemption Program allows businesses, cooperatives and non-profit organizations to remain open without the majority of public health restrictions.
- It came into effect on Sept. 20.