Pechanga Child & Family Services
The mission of Pechanga Child and Family Services is to promote family wellness through prevention, intervention, education and advocacy.
All Native American children and families will know and experience safety, permanency, and wellbeing.
Children belong with their family and tribe.
Children and families need culture and traditions to form a strong identity.
Children and families have a right to independence, freedom, and spirituality.
Children and families need the support, guidance, and wisdom of their elders.
- Crisis Intervention
- Prevention and Early Intervention
- Family Preservation
- Tribal Court Transfers for ICWA related matters
- Case Management
- Mandated Reporting
- Child & Family Team Meetings
- Home Evaluations for Placement
- Foster Parent Recruitment & Training
- Parenting Education
- Referrals to services/resources including; counseling, domestic violence, and substance abuse treatment