Announcing our next two live webinars in our "Spotlight on" series focusing on Annealing and Cord coming June 7 and 9.
The two separate webinars are intended io provide the participants with the capability to make critical decisions regarding the control of cord and annealing stress.
On June 7: "Spotlight on: Annealing & Temper Grades" topics include:
- Annealing principles in container manufacturing
- Relationship between annealing stress & container performance
- Overview of temper grade measurement using both strain discs and a polarimeter, per ASTM C148
On June 9: "Spotlight on: Cord Detection & Measurement" topics include:
- Cord types and sources during glass melting
- Performance effects of cord on containers
- Methods for cord detection in containers
- Overview of cord stress measurement using ring sections and a polarized light microscope, per ASTM C78
Each live webinar will be approximately 1 to 1.5-hours in length and begin at 9 AM EDT, 13:00 GMT and 3 PM CEST. Both will become E-seminars that will be available on-demand.
Dr. Brandon Aldinger will be conducting both webinars. The cost is $250 per person per session. Purchase both for only $400. Learn more about the bundle and register HERE.
Contact Us if you have any questions.
Visit our E-seminar website library to see all of our on-demand content including our comprehensive "Sand to Shelf: Essentials of Glass Packaging"