Dates for the sessions are:
Sessions 1 and 2: Tuesday Sept 1 and Thursday Sept 3
Sessions 3 and 4: Tuesday Sept 8 and Thursday Sept 10
Sessions 5 and 6: Tuesday Sept 15 and Thursday Sept 17
Each session starts at 9:00 AM EDT/13:00 GMT and are about 1-1.5 hours long. Each session will be recorded and can be watched live or at a later time at the participant's convenience.
Topics to be covered:
• What is glass?
• Overview of glass container manufacturing
• Loads experienced during a container’s life cycle
• How container design affects performance
• Glass strength
• Container manufacturing flaws
• Glass container testing and evaluation
• Basics of fracture analysis
Attendees will gain an appreciation for glass as a material and how it can be used to manufacture high quality glass containers, avoid defects and analyze breakage.
Cost: $650 USD
Contact Us if you have any questions.